CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Dinosaur Tail

I gave birth to a little girl over two years ago. When they said: "It's a girl!" I immediately began dreaming and looking forward to dresses and cute shoes and tea parties and hair bows and all those girly things. I do have tea parties but while my girl wears outfits like a t-shirt and her pull-up with her snow boots :) And, forget about hair bows. They don't last five minutes in her hair usually and that is only when she lets me brush her hair without screaming thorugh it. I spend most of my days chasing her around trying to get her ponytail holder and bow back in her hair.

A few months ago was when she showed some real interest in two new things.

Dinosaurs and Pirates.

She still shouts 'argh, mateys!' whenever she sees even a picture of a pirate. And if she sees a dinosaur she puts her hands out like claws and begins to roooooooaaaarrrr! and chomp her teeth. While my husband was out of the country for a while back in February I decided to make her a real dinosaur. Plus, it kept me from going crazy and gave me something to do :)

I found the super easy instructions here after finding them on Pinterest.  I put it on her that morning and she had a BALL!! She thought this was the greatest thing ever. My pictures are not the best because I couldn't get her to stand still long enough to take a good one! She also really liked helping me stuff it :)

All in all the supplies cost me about $8 and I bought 2 remnants and had a lot left over. GREAT project and so super simple to follow and understand!



1 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I love the texture on yours! And your little girl looks like she loves hers. Whoop for cheap projects that kids love :)

Post a Comment