CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to my world

Here you will get to listen to my ramblings of what I do with my free time. It may seem like I have a lot of free time from the amount of things I will show you but I do all these things during nap time. My full time job is that of trophy wife and super mom. I spend my day taking care of our home and keeping the little girl out of mischief to the best of my ability.

I have always thought of myself as crafty and creative but it was hidden away for years after I got out of college and entered the working world <dun,dun,dun> the surefire killer of all things fun :) After our little C-baby was born last year my addiction came to light again. God bless my husband for being so supportive and understanding. He doesn't know how he finds himself walking the aisles of Joann Fabric or sitting in the car while I 'run in for one thing' at Michaels. But, he doesn't complain.

I have tried my hand at a lot and am semi-decent with the results. I make things for our daughter from hair bows to blankets to toy. I have made so much home decor and saved so much money in the process it isn't even funny.

Along with Joann's, Michaels and Hobby Lobby have I shared my obsession with my local thrift store? Stay tuned for more on that one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment